ASG The Store - Online Bicycle Shop
5ASG Points for writing a tag for this product You will earn
Ursus Miura TS87
• Material: Monocoque 100% carbon fiber UD HPS heating protection shield.
• Height profile: 88 mm, Wide profile: 24 mm
• Rim holes: front 20 holes, rear 24 holes
• Braking surface: carbon
• Diameter valve hole: 6 mm
• Advised Tires: Tubular 28’’ diam. 700×23 and 700×25. Only for cyclocross diam. 700×33.
• Rim designation: Tubular 28’’ Ø 700
UDR UNIDIRECTIONAL CARBON FIBER REINFORCED
This carbon fiber is designed to work in the line of force of the main load. This allows to maintain a very high rigidness/ weight ratio. The rim with this type of fiber is lighter and more resistant to loads and is reinforced with the addition of material in the nipples.
HIGH-TG RESIN SYSTEM
The carbon used in these rims and soaked by a particular resin is very resistant to high temperatures created from the brake pads on the rim. This part causes a lower deterioration of the carbon in time and thus a better performance of the final rim.
BBS BALL BEARING SYSTEM
System where four hub bearings are inserted for optimum fluidity. In the area behind the rear wheel hub there are two bearings in a line that restrict the pin from bending. The reduction of the lack eliminates the dispersion of power exerted on the wheel.
|Country of Manufacture
Be the first to review this product
© 2017 ASG The Store. All Rights Reserved.